Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Wedding of Gree and Othello

Welcome family, and friends. Today we celebrate the wedding of Gree and Othello. Please take your places as we begin the ceremony. Isn't the setting lovely?

The bridesmaids make their way down the aisle,

KC,

Boni,
Mini,


Sanjee,
Sophia,

Maid of Honor Mistrie Rose.
And here comes the beautiful bride and her brother.


pepi-and-Gree

The Great IZ sings a traditional Hawaiian wedding song while Pepi and Gree walk towards the waiting Othello and his Best Man Kashim.

This is the moment
I've waited for
I can hear my heart singing
Soon bells will be ringing

This is the moment
Of sweet Aloha
I will love you longer than forever
Promise me that you will leave me never

Here and now dear,
All my love,
I vow dear
Promise me that you will leave me never
I will love you longer than forever

Now that we are one
Clouds won't hide the sun
Blue skies of Hawaii smile
On this, our wedding day
I do love you with all my heart


As they reach the altar, Gree and Othello join paws.

gree-and-othello



Othello and Gree recite their vows together:

(Gree, Othello)

I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle.

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you and to always hold you in highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life.

I will listen to you with compassion and understanding and speak to you with encouragement. I will remain faithful to our vows for better or for worse, in times of sickness and health till. You are my best friend and I will love and respect you always.

Dear Mother Bast be our witness:

Each hour, each day, each year
We grow as two, yet as one
We grow apart, yet together
Forming an eternal love!

Othello and Gree exchange rings, which are brought to them by Billy



Billy



(Gree and Othello together)
I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness.
As I place it on your paw I commit my heart and soul to you.
I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day.


pawsandrings

The Great IZ pronounces Othello and Gree "Cat and Wife" and sings " Over the Rainbow" as Othello and Gree walk back down the aisle and the guests throw flower petals in the air.






The Wedding Party:

The Bride and Brides Maids on the Beach - Sophia, Mistrie Rose, Gree, Boni, Mini, Sanjee, KC
The Groom, Groomsmen and Billy
othello-and-men

from left to right:
Sammy Meezer the Wedding Planner, Mr.Tigger, Pepi, Othello, Kashim, Zed Monster, Billy SweetFeets Gingersnap as the Ring Bearer

13 comments:

  1. How absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniffs. That was just so beautiful! Bast was telling me how impressed she was! Even she is sniffling...

    Sigh

    Cheysuli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, how lovely that was. That was grate, just grate! I'm so happy for you two.

    Luv Willie

    ReplyDelete
  4. :tears in eyes: That was the sweetest and loveliest Wedding I have seen!!
    ConCatulations Gree & Othello!!!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely awesome wedding! We are leaky eyed with joy! Congratulations Gree and Othello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concatulations! It was a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, What a BEAUTIFUL wedding ceremony!

    Gree and Othello, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    We wish you a wonderful future together!:-)

    Hugs and nosekisses,
    Karl & Ruis

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was simply beautiful!!! We're all so happy for you and wish you the best! Love and headbumps! Alexi and the Krasota Castle crew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *sniffies*, what a beeyootiful wedding! ConCATulashuns, Gree and Othello! We Ballicai wish you many many wunnerfyl happy loving years togethur!

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the happy couple. We wish you years of wedded bliss!!!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey
    The Island Cats

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was beautiful and moving. Bast was so happy to be included.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was simply bootiful...so moving!! evewyone looked fabulous..the bwiedesmaids and gwoomes men and the gowgous bwide Gree was bweaftaking in hew dwsss and flowews..when Othello took hew in his awms , I neawly fainted it was so touching...and that wedding song..and vows..my mascawa wan all ovew my face...
    I wish you a lifetime of joy togethew and toast to youw love
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful wedding, and Gree, you were breathtaking in your gown. Everyone looked awesome. Congratulations.

    Mog, Meowza, Bazel, Keefe, Krissie and Cece

    ReplyDelete